Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market is valued at USD 6.81 Billion (€ 5.61 Bn) in 2020 and expected to reach USD 8.07 Billion (€ 6.64 Bn) by 2026 with the CAGR of 2.7 % over the forecast period.
Scope of the report
Road markings offer safe, smooth and orderly movement of traffic. Apart from traffic guidance, they also serve as a tool for controlling, warning and providing information to road users. Road Marking Paint and Coatings are used on the asphalt, concrete roads, parking lots for better reflection and durability. There are many types of road marking paint and coatings are available in the market according to requirement. Thermoplastic road marking paint is the most favoured material for road marking as it is durable, more reflective and is ideal for traffic roads and highways. Recently the use of water-based paint has increased. Water-based paint has several benefits over other road paints and coatings such as it is environment friendly, anti-slip and it is ideal for airport runways and racing tracks. Water-based paint has wide range of colors; it is a great choice for car parks, shipping yards, paving surfaces, ports and warehouses. The applications of water based paints are expanding as several countries are restricting the use of thermoplastic paints as they cause pollution.
This report analyses the global market for Road Marking Paints and Coatings. The report will enable the user to understand and gain insights into the current and forecast market situation. The market is comprehensively analyzed by geography to give complete information on the global scenario. The qualitative and quantitative data provided in this study can help user understand which market segments, regions are expected to grow at higher rates, factors affecting the market and key opportunity areas. The report also includes competitive landscape of key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
2. U.S. Specialty Coatings
5. Rembrandtin Lack
6. PPG Industries
7. Nippon Paint
10. Geveko Markings
11. Ennis-Flint (PPG
12. Berger Paints
Above mentioned companies were scrutinized to assess competitive landscape of global Road Marking Paints and Coatings market. Report provides company profiles of each player. Each profile include company product portfolio, business overview, company governance, company financials, business strategies, manufacturing locations and production facilities, company sale, recent developments and strategic collaborations & partnerships, new product launch, company segments, application diversification and company strength and weakness analysis.
Review period: (2016-2026)
Historic Period: 2016 to 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2026
Base Year: 2019
Unit: USD Billion
This Road Marking Paints and Coatings market report provides insights on new trade regulations, market size, regional and segment market share, product/service launches, product pipeline analysis, impact of Covid-19 on, key regions, untapped markets, patent analysis, approvals, continuous innovations and developments in the market.
• North America: U.S., Canada and Rest of North America
• Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa: Gulf Countries, Israel, Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa
o Thermoplastic Marking Paint
o Waterbased Marking Paint
o Solvent Based Marking Paint
o Two-Component Road Marking Paint
o Roads and Streets
o Parking Lot
Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market Assessment by Type
On the basis of Type, the market is divided into Thermoplastic Marking Paint, Waterbased Marking Paint, Solvent Based Marking Paint and Two-Component Road Marking Paint. Thermoplastic Marking Paint segment dominated the type segment accounting 41% market share in 2019 and it is expected to reach USD 3.34 Million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3% during 2020-2026. In terms of consumption Waterbased Marking Paint market was valued at 845.21 Thousand Ton in 2019 and it is expected to reach 995.78 Thousand Ton by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2020-2026.
Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market Assessment by Application
On the basis of Application, the market is divided into Roads and Streets, Parking Lot, Airport and Others. Roads and Streets segment dominated the application segment accounting 58% market share in 2019 and it is expected to reach USD 4.68 Billion by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3% during 2020-2026.
Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market Assessment by Region
The Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market in terms of revenue is dominated by China accounting 28% revenue share in the year 2019 and is projected to reach at revenue of USD 2.26 Billion in 2026 at CAGR of 2.9% in the forecast period 2020-2026. The Europe Road Marking Paints and Coatings market was valued at USD 1.48 Billion in 2020 and will reach USD 1.73 Billion by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2020-2026. The US Road Marking Paints and Coatings market in terms of sales was valued at 400.63 Thousand Ton in 2019 and will reach 464.59 Thousand Ton by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2% during 2020-2026.
• An overview of the Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market
• In depth analysis of market dynamics and major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends influencing the global market
• Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market revenue data historic and forecast analysis (2016 to 2026)
• Characterization and quantification of the market segments for Road Marking Paints and Coatings market
• Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape
Important Questions Answered by Global Road Marking Paints and Coatings Market Report
• What is the impact of COVID 19 epidemic on the global Road Marking Paints and Coatings market?
• Which is mostly affected region, country?
• Which is the current largest and fastest-growing region?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global Road Marking Paints and Coatings market?
• What are current factors affecting the growth of market?
• What are Key trends and opportunity areas?
• Within Road Marking Paints and Coatings market, which segments are fastest growing & emerging strongly? What are the drivers and restraints for each segment? What are vendor competencies by segment?
• What are the major strategies adopted by leading market companies?
• What are company challenges and essential success factors by market segment?
• How company offerings and supply chain capabilities are shifting to meet emerging market needs?