Global Forklift Market is valued at USD 17 Billion in 2019 and expected to reach USD 19.8 Billion by 2026 with the CAGR of 2.19 % over the forecast period.
Scope of the report
Forklifts serve several needs of ware house and storage facilities. Their use has transformed the industry and has become integral part of industrial world. They are extensively used in loading and unloading of goods. Forklifts are used on construction sites, dockyards, warehouses, recycling operations, snow plowing and many heavy duty applications such as transport of containers. Over the past few years demand for electric forklifts has increase significantly. Several companies are adopting electric forklifts as they are cost effective and require less maintenance as compared to petrol, diesel and LPG based forklifts.
This report analyses the global market for Forklift. The report will enable the user to understand and gain insights into the current and forecast market situation. The market is comprehensively analyzed by geography to give complete information on the global scenario. The qualitative and quantitative data provided in this study can help user understand which market segments, regions are expected to grow at higher rates, factors affecting the market and key opportunity areas. The report also includes competitive landscape of key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
1. Anhui HELI Co. Limited
2. Clark Material Handling Company
4. Crown Equipment Corporation
5. Doosan Industrial Vehicle America Corp.
6. Hangcha Group Co. Ltd.
7. Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc.
8. Hyundai Heavy Industries
9. Jungheinrich AG
10. KION Group AG
11. Komatsu Ltd.
12. Lonking Holdings Limited
13. Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift Co. Ltd.
14. Toyota Industries Corporation
15. UniCarriers Americas
Above mentioned companies were scrutinized to assess competitive landscape of global Forklift market. Report provides company profiles of each player. Each profile include company product portfolio,business overview, company governance, company financials, business strategies, manufacturing locations and production facilities, company sale, recent developments and strategic collaborations & partnerships, new product launch, company segments, application diversification and company strength and weakness analysis.
Review period: (2016-2026)
Historic Period: 2016 to 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2026
Base Year: 2019
Unit: USD Billion
This Forklift market report provides insights on new trade regulations, import export analysis, industry value chain analysis, market size, consumption, production analysis, regional and segment market share, product launches, product pipeline analysis, impact of Covid-19 on supply chain, key regions, untapped markets, patent analysis, product approvals, continuous innovations and developments in the market.
• North America: U.S., Canada and Rest of North America
• Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa: Gulf Countries, Israel, Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa
Asia pacific dominates the global forklift market. The growth in the region is driven by presence of largest manufacturing sector, developed logistics channels and massive trade flows. The rise in demand for forklifts in manufacturing and logistics sector will propel the industry growth. The region has been witnessing rapid growth in e-commerce industry. The logistic industry in the region has grown significantly due to smoother international trade. China has the largest logistics market in the world. Chinas logistics industry has shown tremendous growth in the last decade and is expected witness steady growth in coming years. Growing need for forklifts in warehousing, transportation, in industrial facilities will fuel the growth in the future.
Global Forklift Market Dynamics
The exponential growth of online shopping and ever increasing demand for faster merchandise deliveries has resulted into expansion of warehouses and storage facilities. This will influence the growth of forklift market in forecast period. In addition to this growing manufacturing, e-commerce, growing investments in inventory management and retail sector will offer several market opportunities in forecast period. In India Amazon is expanding warehouse capacity by 20% owing to surge in e-commerce sector. In November 2019, Chinese e-commerce Alibaba invested $3.3 billion in logistics affiliate Cainiao to strengthen its logistics operations.
o Class 1
o Class 2
o Class 3
o Class 4 & 5 & 5
• Tonnage Capacity
o Less than 5 ton
o 5–10 ton
o 11–36 ton
o More than 36 ton
o Freight & logistics
o Wholesale & Retail distribution
• Fuel Type
o Gasoline & LPG/CNG
• An overview of the global Forklift market
• In depth analysis of market dynamics and major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends influencing the global market
• Global Forklift market revenue data historic and forecast analysis (2016 to 2026)
• Characterization and quantification of the market segments for Forklift market
• Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape
Important Questions Answered by Global Forklift Market Report
• What is the impact of COVID 19 epidemic on the global Forklift market?
• Which is mostly affected region, country?
• Which is the current largest and fastest-growing region?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global Forklift market?
• What are current factors affecting the growth of market?
• What are Key trends and opportunity areas?
• Within Forklift market, which segments are fastest growing & emerging strongly? What are the drivers and restraints for each segment? What are vendor competencies by segment?
• What are the major strategies adopted by leading market companies?
• What are company challenges and essential success factors by market segment?
• How company offerings and supply chain capabilities are shifting to meet emerging market needs?