Global Automotive Battery Market is valued at USD 48.23 Billion (€ 41.47 Bn) in 2019 and expected to reach USD 74.06 Billion (€ 63.69 Bn) by 2026 with the CAGR of 6.3 % over the forecast period.
Scope of the report
Automotive Battery is primary source of electricity in today’s electric vehicles. Production technology for automotive lithium-ion battery (LIB) cells and packs has improved considerably in the past five years. Automotive industry is trying to limit its environmental impact and transform automotive industry into sustainable mode of transportation despite economic crisis. Rapidly growing electric car industry, developments in battery technologies in terms of cost, performance and safety are offering several market opportunities. Several companies are currently focusing on large grid-scale storage facilities that will assist in lowering the costs of renewable, electric vehicles, and energy as a whole to be extremely competitive with fossil fuels, if not more attractive.
This report analyses the global market for Automotive Battery. The report will enable the user to understand and gain insights into the current and forecast market situation. The market is comprehensively analyzed by geography to give complete information on the global scenario. The qualitative and quantitative data provided in this study can help user understand which market segments, regions are expected to grow at higher rates, factors affecting the market and key opportunity areas. The report also includes competitive landscape of key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
2. Robert Bosch GmbH
3. Panasonic Corporation
4. Hitachi Group Ltd.
5. GS Yuasa Corporation
7. Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited
9. China Aviation Lithium Battery Co. Ltd
10. A123 Systems
Above mentioned companies were scrutinized to assess competitive landscape of global Automotive Battery market. Report provides company profiles of each player. Each profile include company product portfolio,business overview, company governance, company financials, business strategies, manufacturing locations and production facilities, company sale, recent developments and strategic collaborations & partnerships, new product launch, company segments, application diversification and company strength and weakness analysis.
Review period: (2016-2026)
Historic Period: 2016 to 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2026
Base Year: 2019
Unit: USD Billion
This Automotive Battery market report provides insights on new trade regulations, import export analysis, industry value chain analysis, market size, consumption, production analysis, regional and segment market share, product launches, product pipeline analysis, impact of Covid-19 on supply chain, key regions, untapped markets, patent analysis, product approvals, continuous innovations and developments in the market.
• North America: U.S., Canada and Rest of North America
• Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa: Gulf Countries, Israel, Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa
Asia Pacific dominates global Automotive Battery market. China is world’s largest vehicle manufacturer. The region has witnessed slow growth in the last few years due to US china trade wars and significant rise in competition from other Asian countries but the market is expected to rise in forecast period. As per Chinese government automobile production will reach more than 35 million units by 2025. Country is largest exporter of vehicle components and other spare parts to the world. Thriving electric car manufacturing in china will boost the growth of Automotive Battery market in coming years.
Global Automotive Battery Market Facts
Global automotive battery market is primarily driven by rapidly developing electric vehicles industry and increasing capital investments in research and development activities. Expanding automotive industry, growing capital investments, low cost labor and growing government initiatives for automotive sector are some other major factors driving the growth of Automotive Battery market. However, development in cell design and processes from lab scale to production scale remains a challenge in the industry. On-going research to reduce battery cost, increase safety, energy density, charging time is expected to drive the market growth in coming years.
• Battery Type
o Lithium-ion based
o Lead-acid based
• Vehicle Type
o Passenger vehicles
o Electric vehicles
o Commercial vehicles
• An overview of the global Automotive Battery market
• In depth analysis of market dynamics and major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends influencing the global market
• Global Automotive Battery market revenue data historic and forecast analysis (2016 to 2026)
• Characterization and quantification of the market segments for Automotive Battery market
• Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape
Important Questions Answered by Global Automotive Battery Market Report
• What is the impact of COVID 19 epidemic on the global Automotive Battery market?
• Which is mostly affected region, country?
• Which is the current largest and fastest-growing region?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global Automotive Battery market?
• What are current factors affecting the growth of market?
• What are Key trends and opportunity areas?
• Within Automotive Battery market, which segments are fastest growing & emerging strongly? What are the drivers and restraints for each segment? What are vendor competencies by segment?
• What are the major strategies adopted by leading market companies?
• What are company challenges and essential success factors by market segment?
• How company offerings and supply chain capabilities are shifting to meet emerging market needs?