Global IOT in Agriculture Market is valued at 12.7 USD Billion in 2016 and expected to reach USD 29.49 Billion by 2026 with the CAGR of 12.80% over the forecast period.
Scope of the report
This report analyses the global market for IOT in Agriculture. The report will enable the user to understand and gain insights into the current and forecast market situation. The market is comprehensively analyzed by geography to give complete information on the global scenario. The qualitative and quantitative data provided in this study can help user understand which market segments, regions are expected to grow at higher rates, factors affecting the market and key opportunity areas. The report also includes competitive landscape of key players in the industry along with emerging trends in the market.
Cisco Systems, Inc., International Business Management Corporation, Telit, Hitachi, Ltd, Decisive Farming, rimble Inc., OnFarm Systems Inc., Farmers Edge Inc., SlantRange, Inc., The Climate Corporation and others
Above mentioned companies were scrutinized to assess competitive landscape of global IOT in Agriculture market. Report provides company profiles of each player. Each profile include company product portfolio,business overview, company governance, company financials, business strategies, manufacturing locations and production facilities, company sale, recent developments and strategic collaborations & partnerships, new product launch, company segments, application diversification and company strength and weakness analysis.
Review period: (2016-2026)
Historic Period: 2016 to 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2026
Base Year: 2019
Unit: USD Billion
This IOT in Agriculture market report provides insights on new trade regulations, import export analysis, industry value chain analysis, market size, consumption, production analysis, capacity analysis, regional and segment market share, product launches, product pipeline analysis, impact of Covid-19 on supply chain, key regions, untapped markets, patent analysis, product approvals, continuous innovations and developments in the market.
• North America: U.S., Canada and Rest of North America
• Europe: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific: China, Japan, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa: Gulf Countries, Israel, Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa
o Automation and control systems
o Sensing and monitoring devices
o Livestock monitoring Hardware
o Fish farming hardware
o Smart greenhouse hardware
o Precision farming
o Livestock monitoring
o Smart greenhouse
o Fish farm monitoring
• An overview of the global IOT in Agriculture market
• In depth analysis of market dynamics and major factors such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends influencing the global market
• Global IOT in Agriculture market revenue data historic and forecast analysis (2016 to 2026)
• Characterization and quantification of the market segments for IOT in Agriculture market
• Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape
Important Questions Answered by Global IOT in Agriculture Market Report
• What is the impact of COVID 19 epidemic on the global IOT in Agriculture market?
• Which is mostly affected region, country?
• Which is the current largest and fastest-growing region?
• What is the market size and growth rate of the global IOT in Agriculture market?
• What are current factors affecting the growth of market?
• What are Key trends and opportunity areas?
• Within IOT in Agriculture market, which segments are fastest growing & emerging strongly? What are the drivers and restraints for each segment? What are vendor competencies by segment?
• What are the major strategies adopted by leading market companies?
• What are company challenges and essential success factors by market segment?
• How company offerings and supply chain capabilities are shifting to meet emerging market needs?